WestTex

Video File Upload Size

Question

When attempting to upload video files, if I exceed my ISP (AT&T) upload limit, the upload fails, of course. Can I upload larger files (up to the 50 meg limit) and bring them together as one video file?

3 answers to this question

I am not sure I am understanding your question. However, if you want to upload parts of a video you can put them in the slideshow and choose not to have a transition in between and they will play like one video. Is that what you are asking? I have never had the problem with my server not uploading a complete video file. If I wanted to take a long video into PhotoShow I would have to put it into another software program for editing and cut the video and save the two pieces as separate files. Then load them into PhotoShow.

When attempting to upload video files, if I exceed my ISP (AT&T) upload limit, the upload fails, of course. Can I upload larger files (up to the 50 meg limit) and bring them together as one video file?

You can use the online PhotoShow editor to upload individual pictures. You can create half of your show at one time and then upload more photos later.