• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 5 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

What Is Roxio Creator Premier Blu-ray 10.2?

jpeg

I just received my Dell PC and along with it was a disc called; Roxio Creator Premier Blu-ray 10.2, possibly an OEM version? I did order a Blu-Ray burner with this PC.

How does this version 10.2 differ from Version 10 I see on the Roxio site, or the Roxio Creator 2009 software?

Note; I installed it (10.2) and the PC slowed down. I also tried to do a multi-session, add a few things and then wanted to add more later on. I could not figure out how to make this happen with this software. It has a box come up and say that nothing could be added to the CD. It this a cockpit error or is this the way 10.2 and 10 and the Creator 2009 work?

Is Nero a better situation to be in? OR the Creator 2009 software?

I also ordered some burners; PLDS BD-RE DH4B1S, I believe this to be a Lite-On unit?

The other drive is a; HL-DT-ST DVD +RW GSA-H73N, possibly an LG? Any help in identifying these two burners would be helpful.

Thanks for any responses.

I just received my Dell PC and along with it was a disc called; Roxio Creator Premier Blu-ray 10.2, possibly an OEM version? I did order a Blu-Ray burner with this PC.

How does this version 10.2 differ from Version 10 I see on the Roxio site, or the Roxio Creator 2009 software?

You've got an OEM version and support will come from the Dell Website Support or forums.

This is a user group, so we have no idea what the Dell version includes. Almost alll OEM versions are stripped down versions of the original software....... the current full version is named Roxio Creator 2009.

You've got an OEM version and support will come from the Dell Website Support or forums.

This is a user group, so we have no idea what the Dell version includes. Almost alll OEM versions are stripped down versions of the original software....... the current full version is named Roxio Creator 2009.

Thank you for you comments.

I thought that was the case (OEM), but really did not know. I tried to 'open' up the disc, via explorer, but could not see any tutorial or pdf file that would explain the contents.

Yours will be an offshoot of Easy Media Creator 10, so the EMC 10 manual might help you. You can get it through a link from this pinned topic.

Since it's Dell who decide what is to be included in their version and what isn't, be prepared to find that only a subset of the EMC 10 features are included in what you have. However the manual could give you some help.

Regards,

Brendon

Archived