• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 9 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Unable To Burn Cd -

mmv

Greetings! I'm using Windows XP SP3 and have Easy CD & DVD 6 which was working fine until I recently upgraded my Itunes to version 8. It started with not recognizing my cd rw drive- I researched this issue in the Microsoft website and ran the fix from article 314060 "CD-Rom Access Is Missing and messages Cite Error Code 31,Code 32, Code 19 or Code 39 After you remove Easy CD Creator in Window XP" with this I was able to access the CD Rom drive, but now I can't burn any CD's in Roxio. I've tried reinstalling Roxio to correct this issue and at boot up it asks me if I want to go back to my previous working session or start normally....if I select start normally --I get the blue screen. So, I had to remove Roxio for now.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. tks-

Edited by mmv

Greetings! I'm using Windows XP SP3 and have Easy CD & DVD 6 which was working fine until I recently upgraded my Itunes to version 8. It started with not recognizing my cd rw drive- I researched this issue in the Microsoft website and ran the fix from article 314060 "CD-Rom Access Is Missing and messages Cite Error Code 31,Code 32, Code 19 or Code 39 After you remove Easy CD Creator in Window XP" with this I was able to access the CD Rom drive, but now I can't burn any CD's in Roxio. I've tried reinstalling Roxio to correct this issue and at boot up it asks me if I want to go back to my previous working session or start normally....if I select start normally --I get the blue screen. So, I had to remove Roxio for now.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. tks-

Try rolling iTunes back to the version which worked