• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 11 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Hdv To Blu-ray On A Regular Dvd

Don Deignan

Question

3 answers to this question

First you need Creator 2009 Ultimate or Standard edition with the Blu-ray plug-in (additional cost). Capture the HDV footage using Media Import 11, edit using Videowave 11. When completed, Open MyDVD 11 and choose AVCHD Project or AVCHD no menus.

post-49-1224090181.jpg

Edited by ggrussell

First you need Creator 2009 Ultimate or Standard edition with the Blu-ray plug-in (additional cost). Capture the HDV footage using Media Import 11, edit using Videowave 11. When completed, Open MyDVD 11 and choose AVCHD Project or AVCHD no menus.

I thought that you only needed the plug-in if you were going to burn a blue-ray disc? Do you need the plug-in for regular discs and if so why?

Don

I thought that you only needed the plug-in if you were going to burn a blue-ray disc? Do you need the plug-in for regular discs and if so why?

Don

I forgot to thank you for answering my question. I am trying to see if Creator 2009 will do what I need it to do before I buy.

Don