jcdel

Registering Photoshow 5

Question

I was initially with Simple Star (Photoshow 5) which I found brilliant.I changed my computer to a new bigger Dell Inspiron 530 with Vista Home Premium.Thats when I lost Ph 5.Then Roxio took over and I lost all control.So I re-purchase Photoshow (Roxio) thinking it was 5.Not a problem with this "it's good" but does not have some of the features I was used to with 5.Now Roxio offer PH 5 Classic due to popular demand and give me a licence number that still doesn't work.Numerous emails and "nothing".Roxanne doesn't listen and support I think is closed.I am UK based

1 answer to this question

I was initially with Simple Star (Photoshow 5) which I found brilliant.I changed my computer to a new bigger Dell Inspiron 530 with Vista Home Premium.Thats when I lost Ph 5.Then Roxio took over and I lost all control.So I re-purchase Photoshow (Roxio) thinking it was 5.Not a problem with this "it's good" but does not have some of the features I was used to with 5.Now Roxio offer PH 5 Classic due to popular demand and give me a licence number that still doesn't work.Numerous emails and "nothing".Roxanne doesn't listen and support I think is closed.I am UK based

If you have contacted support and received a reply, you can reply to it and seek more clarification.

If you purchased the extended download service or backup CD from Simple Star, you should still be able to install PhotoShow 5. You will need to look to your original confirmation email to login and download PhotoShow 5 from the original online store.