MrTibbs

Returning A Purchased Photoshow Dvd

Question

Does anyone know how to return a purchased Photoshow DVD? I purchased one online through comcast and when I got the DVD it played way too quickly which it didn't do during the preview so I made adjustments. Now I'm looking to return the old one and purchase an updated one.

It seems impossible to contact anyone at simplestar who I believe is Roxio now.

PLEASE HELP!!! :blink:

10 answers to this question

Does anyone know how to return a purchased Photoshow DVD? I purchased one online through comcast and when I got the DVD it played way too quickly which it didn't do during the preview so I made adjustments. Now I'm looking to return the old one and purchase an updated one.

It seems impossible to contact anyone at simplestar who I believe is Roxio now.

PLEASE HELP!!! :blink:

You can contact support here:

selfserve.roxio.com

You can contact support here:

selfserve.roxio.com

Still nothing, that link gives me an error every time I fill out the info. It's nearly impossible to get in contact with anyone regarding photoshow. Any person I speak with from Roxio says they don't deal with Photoshow and send me elsewhere for me to hear the same thing from the next.

Horrible customer service at it's worst. If you buy a photoshow DVD you better make sure it's what you want because it's impossible to get your money back!!

MrTibbs,

I just signed in using David de Roxio's link. Lower case, use your email address and password just like signing into the forum.

cd

MrTibbs,

I just signed in using David de Roxio's link. Lower case, use your email address and password just like signing into the forum.

cd

I'm able to sign in but when I try to create a ticket and hit the enter button I get an ERROR message after typing in the reply.

Customer Service or Technical Support?

cd

Customer service. I hit Customer service, then photoshow 4 then DVD purchase then refund then came with computer. I then input my info in comments and get a big fat ole ERROR server message.

UPDATE: OK I tried on my other PC and it worked ok so it must be my firewall or something.

Edited by MrTibbs

It's been 3-4 days and I've yet to hear anything back from them. Is that normal when you open up a ticket?

Yes, 3-4 days would actually be fast :rolleyes:

If they responded as fast as people on these forums I'd consider their customer service extrodinary, LOL! Thanks for the prompt reply!