• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 12 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Wow! I'm Impressed. 2009 Looks Good So Far.

Paul Nutt

Question

I've had a love/hate relationship with Creator for a long time. With the others I've suffered many changes: Branding; UI; Stability; Patches; etc. I keep telling myself that I won't buy another version, but I eventually do. 'Gotta tell you that I'm impressed with Creator 2009. It feels silky smooth on Vista x64 and finally looks like an integrated suite instead of random utilities accessed through a clunky interface. I'm anxious to start some video projects to see if the advanced features live up to the expectations set by the UI and basic functions. I have videos that need editing but I left them alone rather than fight the earlier Creator versions.

I wanted to post a positive experience out of the box and have done so. I haven't said much since the great forum ID purge a number of years ago, but I lurk and appreciate the people who stuck it out and still provide support here.

7 answers to this question

Good to hear something postive for a change. Most people don't come here to praise but to find help and I only know of one other forum (not for burning software) that offers as much help as this one does.

You do have an impressive computer system judging by your sig. :lol:

I've had a love/hate relationship with Creator for a long time. With the others I've suffered many changes: Branding; UI; Stability; Patches; etc. I keep telling myself that I won't buy another version, but I eventually do. 'Gotta tell you that I'm impressed with Creator 2009.

I couldn't agree more. I had so much trouble with Version 9 and Vista, that I gave up. I skipped version 10 out of anger. I been with Creator almost since its beginning, so I couldn't stay away. I bought a new computer and thought I'd give version 2009 a try. With Vista 64, it is a great experience, I'm glad to be back also.

Edited by Bob Simoneau

I wanted to post a positive experience out of the box and have done so. I haven't said much since the great forum ID purge a number of years ago, but I lurk and appreciate the people who stuck it out and still provide support here.

It wasn't a purge really - the forum shifted to a new board and we all lost out on brownie points :lol:

You do have an impressive computer system judging by your sig. :lol:

LOL. Unlike this forum where it makes a difference, it is often bragging so I add useless, generic sigs. In the more technical system build forums I include my black three prong 1.5 meter power cable, etc. I like this forum so I removed it. :)

LOL. Unlike this forum where it makes a difference, it is often bragging so I add useless, generic sigs. In the more technical system build forums I include my black three prong 1.5 meter power cable, etc. I like this forum so I removed it. :)

I understand but in this forum, many times, displaying such info can be helpful. I've been here a while and don't recall much bragging but I have seen forums where it does show up.

I am ceratinly not bragging with my system specs :D