Pal Video

rojipantycomplex

Question

I have a video that I downloaded from the net, and I'm trying to make a video DVD from it. But whenever I click the "Burn" button, I get the message, "The video standard has been changed to PAL." But I don't want PAL! I'm assuming PAL won't work on an American DVD player, right? Toast doesn't give me the option to convert the video to NTSC. Is there any way to convert the video? Do I need a later version of Toast? Or another application maybe?

1 answer to this question

I have a video that I downloaded from the net, and I'm trying to make a video DVD from it. But whenever I click the "Burn" button, I get the message, "The video standard has been changed to PAL." But I don't want PAL! I'm assuming PAL won't work on an American DVD player, right? Toast doesn't give me the option to convert the video to NTSC. Is there any way to convert the video? Do I need a later version of Toast? Or another application maybe?

Toast 7 will convert PAL to NTSC or vice versa. It takes awhile. There also are inexpensive DVD players that will play PAL discs on NTSC systems.

Archived