• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 49 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

Sign in to follow this  
af412

Can I Rip An Individual Chapter?

Question

hi--

i purchased popcorn because i wanted to use the best software possible to get digital copies of music videos off dvds for video djing. i don't the entire disks.

i'm not seeing a way to convert/rip dvd's by chapter and not by title. is this possible?

thanks.

-a

2 answers to this question

Use the Media Browser to access the chapter level of the DVD or VIDEO_TS folder and drag the individual chapters to the main window. Popcorn then extracts the individual chapters as MPEG files written to the Converted Items folder. To see a VIDEO_TS folder when selecting DVD in the Media Browser, place the VIDEO_TS folder on the desktop.

Use the Media Browser to access the chapter level of the DVD or VIDEO_TS folder and drag the individual chapters to the main window. Popcorn then extracts the individual chapters as MPEG files written to the Converted Items folder. To see a VIDEO_TS folder when selecting DVD in the Media Browser, place the VIDEO_TS folder on the desktop.

Can I take scenes from different dvds I have burned and make a compilation to burn to one disc?