Videowave 8

ez2mails

Question

Hi,

I deleted audio at last section of my slideshow for Video. And then, I added a different Audio(MP3) to "Add to End" when prompt asked. But, there is no music at end instead blank sopt on audio part from "Time Line" view.

I think some reason EMC8 still remember this sopt as "Occupied" even I removed it.

How can I fix this ?

Thanks in advance. :)

7 answers to this question

No audio at prevew also.

No error and no audio. no idea,

My guess is it was created by EMC7 and open and modified by EMC8 and got lost its way.

EMC8 automatically accept EMC7 project as I tried.

Bad news is I can't go back to EMC7 with EMC8 project (no way out ?).

Any idea anyone ?

Sorry folks.

I give up and uninstall EMC8 now and return it to retailer for refund.

I just waste too many hours and effort (maybe thousands folks like me out there).

Good luck to Roxio for future release of EMC9 and see ya there.I'll reinstall my old good EMC7.

Sorry folks.

I give up and uninstall EMC8 now and return it to retailer for refund.

I just waste too many hours and effort (maybe thousands folks like me out there).

Good luck to Roxio for future release of EMC9 and see ya there.I'll reinstall my old good EMC7.

For any video work, I use version 7.5, not 8. I use version 8 for most other things.

Hi,

I deleted audio at last section of my slideshow for Video. And then, I added a different Audio(MP3) to "Add to End" when prompt asked. But, there is no music at end instead blank sopt on audio part from "Time Line" view.

I think some reason EMC8 still remember this sopt as "Occupied" even I removed it.

How can I fix this ?

Thanks in advance. :)

See if this helps. In VideoWave, click on Tools/Options, then click on the Clear button below right of Proxy files:

Archived