Mydvd 8 Vs Mydvd 6.1

dpeteual1

Question

I have just seen the post that MyDVD 8 has no relation to MyDVD 6. Too bad. MyDVD 6 was an excellent program. MyDVD 8 is a total disaster. You can see many posts including from me that show how many people hate/have major problems with MyDVD 8. I keep waiting for an update but so far nothing. I am back to using EMC 7.5 and MyDVD 6 for all my DVD projects. Excellent results.

1 answer to this question

I have just seen the post that MyDVD 8 has no relation to MyDVD 6. Too bad. MyDVD 6 was an excellent program. MyDVD 8 is a total disaster. You can see many posts including from me that show how many people hate/have major problems with MyDVD 8. I keep waiting for an update but so far nothing. I am back to using EMC 7.5 and MyDVD 6 for all my DVD projects. Excellent results.

MyDVD 8 is a remake of EMC's DVD Builder. It is not a remake of any previous MyDVD versions.

I too, use EMC 7.5 for my video work, with excellent results, but I like EMC 8 for most other things. The panorama stitch program could be sold as a standalone program. There is no program out there that can stitch photos together as well this program can.

Archived