• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 11 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Video Editing And Burning Issues

whats my favorte team

Question

hullo there

i need some help on my problem. am using roxion creator 10. but i do have an issue with video editing and burning.

i uploaded my videos using mydvd, but when i try to edit it using cinemagic, i get a shorter ouput different from the original. for example let say the uploaded video is 30 minutes long when uploaded, but using cinemagic i only get less than 2 minutes of play.. Is there anything am doing wrong or something is wrong with my software.

thanks

4 answers to this question

hullo there

i need some help on my problem. am using roxion creator 10. but i do have an issue with video editing and burning.

i uploaded my videos using mydvd, but when i try to edit it using cinemagic, i get a shorter ouput different from the original. for example let say the uploaded video is 30 minutes long when uploaded, but using cinemagic i only get less than 2 minutes of play.. Is there anything am doing wrong or something is wrong with my software.

thanks

Read this http://forums.support.roxio.com/index.php?showtopic=15366

hullo there

thanks

The link <ogdens" gave you is an excellent one!

I don't understand what you are doing. You say you uploaded (do you mean added?, uploaded refers to uploading data/video to a website) videos into myDVD. At that point you cannot use Cinemagic to edit the video you added. You can only Add a movie using Cinemagic.

If you want to edit video you should be using Videowave and then myDVD for authoring/burning to DVD as is explained in the link.