• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 15 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Bug Dvd To Dvd Application Quits

garyhjr

Question

Just downloaded the new version! Looks Great. Will make moving movies to the Ipod Vid. I will be getting in

two weeks EASY! the extra features look like it will be Great!

I just finished a movie that i made and it burned it to a DL disk just fine! and Faster!

The Bug is that when I went to copy another video disk to video disk, Popcorn 2 just quit it did this 4 times and

then when I restarted popcorn it went trough as though I had just loaded the software reg. stuff but it kept the reg # so that wasn't a problem. Every time i try to do a disk to disk the application quits. Ithen have to go under popcorn 1 switch back to video ts to finish other stuff!

I noticed that it is not as easy to remove foreign lang. as easy.

3 answers to this question

Just downloaded the new version! Looks Great. Will make moving movies to the Ipod Vid. I will be getting in

two weeks EASY! the extra features look like it will be Great!

I just finished a movie that i made and it burned it to a DL disk just fine! and Faster!

The Bug is that when I went to copy another video disk to video disk, Popcorn 2 just quit it did this 4 times and

then when I restarted popcorn it went trough as though I had just loaded the software reg. stuff but it kept the reg # so that wasn't a problem. Every time i try to do a disk to disk the application quits. Ithen have to go under popcorn 1 switch back to video ts to finish other stuff!

I noticed that it is not as easy to remove foreign lang. as easy.

seems to be working awesome here and way faster then using itunes for my ipod

try doing a search on your system for popcorn and delete any prefs or plist files that come up and then try again and see if that helps

Archived