• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 5 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Ss Scott Is Sailing On...

SS Scott

Question

After 6 years at Roxio, I am moving on. After this week, my account here will no longer be monitored and this forum will officially revert to a true "user" forum. There are many users here who are very proficient with DVDit Pro HD I have no doubt that this community will thrive with people helping people to get the job done. It has been a pleasure helping you all out and I wish you all the best.

Scott

12 answers to this question

After 6 years at Roxio, I am moving on. After this week, my account here will no longer be monitored and this forum will officially revert to a true "user" forum. There are many users here who are very proficient with DVDit Pro HD I have no doubt that this community will thrive with people helping people to get the job done. It has been a pleasure helping you all out and I wish you all the best.

Scott

Scott,

I would like to thankyou for your help in all these years, and I hope the best for you!

God bless you!

Daniel Choi

Scott

May your ship sail in calm waters and travel to exciting and challenging places.

Scott

Best of luck to you Scott in whatever you do. You've always been a help to me and I know you will be missed here. Pop in as a 'user' and let us know how you get on.

Archived