Sign in to follow this  
fortworthsandi

I Hate Rebates

Question

My experience with rebates is horrible. :angry: They are just a way for the companies offering them to use your money for 8 to 10 weeks, and then find some stupid reason not to award you the rebate at the end of the the 10 weeks, or they conveniently forget, lose, or some other stupid reason.

I doubt this will make it past the administrators!

How can the customer stop these time consuming stupid rebates?

5 answers to this question

My experience with rebates is horrible. :angry: They are just a way for the companies offering them to use your money for 8 to 10 weeks, and then find some stupid reason not to award you the rebate at the end of the the 10 weeks, or they conveniently forget, lose, or some other stupid reason.

Contact Roxio, directly. This is a users forum, and we are users, like you and can't do anything about rebates.

Or opt to purchase from a store/location that does not offer one and still offers better pricing. :)

Remember, Black Friday is just around the corner! :)

cd

I actually received a rebate from Roxio way back when I upgraded to EMC10. They were quick & if I recall, sent you e-mails as your rebate progressed from receipt of the request through check disbursement. :rolleyes:

Edited by Syrallas

Sign in to follow this