• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 10 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Transition Duration

nomark

Question

When I try to edit transition duration using TRIM, pop up screen shows "there are no items to show in this view" and only options to use is "cancel".

ROXIO 9 can change all duration with given time without changing transition theme, but ROXIO 10 remove this feature, I guess.

But, ROXIO 2009 remove this feature(changing duration) entirely ?

please advice me.

7 answers to this question

Are you on Vista Home Premium?

I have Vista Home Premium 64bits.

I found somebody report same problem in this forum but I can't copy link here.

<Copy of post>

Yeah Bruce, I agree dry.gif What I can't figure out is Steve posted that his Videowave option for changing the duration time acted the same as EMC 10, which wasn't right. I can't even get it to do the same as that ??? The options that were in EMC10 are all grayed out now in my new Creator2009 Videowave.

Frank...

This post has been edited by REDWAGON: Aug 27 2008, 08:52 PM

Attached image(s)

Attached Image

Visit My Website

Edited by nomark

First off I am not sure what otions are available when you are running Vista Home Premium "64 bit" for Roxio's C2009 program. I am running Vista Home Premium 32 bit and the transition themes and duration times work O.K. (Note: However you can change a transition durationtime and then choose "Change all of the duration times" as an option---as if you do it will also change all of the transitions themselves to the same transition type).

In your attachment it doesn't appear that you have right clicked on that particular transition or it would normally have a dashed orange colored line around it. (reference your edited attachment)

Frank...

First off I am not sure what otions are available when you are running Vista Home Premium "64 bit" for Roxio's C2009 program. I am running Vista Home Premium 32 bit and the transition themes and duration times work O.K. (Note: However you can change a transition durationtime and then choose "Change all of the duration times" as an option---as if you do it will also change all of the transitions themselves to the same transition type).

In your attachment it doesn't appear that you have right clicked on that particular transition or it would normally have a dashed orange colored line around it. (reference your edited attachment)

Frank...

Another problem.

When I add text to a picture I'm at, text was added to next 2 pictures too. why ?

Edited by nomark

Another problem.

When I add text to a picture I'm at, text was added to next 2 pictures too. why ?

I think is is a bug. I'll change back to ROXIO 10 that is still better.

I'll try ROXIO 11 later time, may be a year later...

please fix those problems above.

It's not a bug.

Go to the internal track of the picture and add your text there. It should give the same result whether in EMC 10 or Creator 2009.