• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 16 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Installed Hd/bd Plug-in, But No Blu-ray Video Option Showing Up!?!?!

yalskey

Question

So I have Toast 9.0.2 and I just bought the HD/BD plug-in for it. I downloaded it and installed it as an administrator on my iMac. It said that it installed successfully and that the features were added to my Toast application.

I open up Toast and sure enough, I see all the new HD menu themes in the Video section of Toast.

However, there is NO Blu-Ray Video selection on the left side menu under the Video section!

I know what it's suppose to look like because I see preview pictures on Roxio's website under the HD/BD plug-in product page. I installed it correctly, but I get no option / button on the left hand side. I've tried every section and menu and every place I could look to find that option / button.

My goal is to take AVCHD video from my camcorder and burn it 1920x1080 onto a standard DVD-R for play back on my sony blu-ray stand-alone player.

I can't do that if I can't find that Blu-Ray Video button / option though.

I've tried restarting the program, but no luck. I've also tried making sure I'm not running a different installation of the software from somewhere else on my computer. I don't think I am.

Please help!!!

Ok, I'm a idiot.

I went into preferences and checked the Show Blu-ray video projects option under the General tab.

sorry about that guys. DOLT!!!

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet