• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 11 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

8007000e Error While Encoding Menu

noel83d

Question

I have a similar problem "8007000e Error while Encoding Menu". My project only consisted of jpegs and no movie at all. My first try was to burn this in a DVD which did not work and gave me this error. Then I tried burning this projuct to an ISO image and it game me the same error message. Furthermore, ISO image was created and I burned this project and what came out of it is, the menu's I created within the project was not created.

Do you have any thoughts on this? I have PC configuration are as follows:

AMD 2700 Athlon

1 Gig RAM

120/80/160/gig HD

1 DVD rom

1DVD RW Plextor 716A (current with firmware drivers(

Please advice

Regards

Noel

5 answers to this question

It could be that one of those images, a transition, timing of a transition or one of the music files could be bad. If you still have the project in VideoWave, open it and then select the "Output as" (looks like a film reel). Select mpg2.. best quality. Let the project render. If it hangs, note the time and then go back to the project and see what is going on at that time. You may be able to correct it. If it renders properly, go to MYDVD and create the iso file then copy that iso file to disc.

As in the other post, are you disconnected from the internet, have checked for mal-ware, defragged and rebooted, and shut dowwn your anti-virus?

I have a similar problem "8007000e Error while Encoding Menu". My project only consisted of jpegs and no movie at all. My first try was to burn this in a DVD which did not work and gave me this error. Then I tried burning this projuct to an ISO image and it game me the same error message. Furthermore, ISO image was created and I burned this project and what came out of it is, the menu's I created within the project was not created.

Make sure the drivers for your audio chips/card is up to date and that you have the latest version of DirectX 9©. What video card do you have or is the video onboard?

Do you have any thoughts on this? I have PC configuration are as follows:

AMD 2700 Athlon

1 Gig RAM

120/80/160/gig HD

1 DVD rom

1DVD RW Plextor 716A (current with firmware drivers(

Please advice

Regards

Noel

Thanks a bunch for replying to my question.

I did not shut down the internet, malware(adware) and or the anti-virus and somewhere along someone posted a hotfix to the menu issue and installed that this morning and left the PC running to burn an ISO file. I will try that later when I get home should the hotfix did not work. BTW, I have a stupid question, how do i access Videowave in EMC8?

Please advice

Noel

There are very few stupid questions. I volunteer at a Hospital's Information desk and I do get a few particularly around a full moon. :huh: My favorite ones are the people who come in and want to see their friend "Bill"; when I ask for a last name, they had forgotten it. The hospital has over 700 beds so it is hard to track down that person. Sometimes Bill is at the 500 plus bed hospital next door ! The usual response was they they knew it was a hospital with a religion's name ( Episcopal vs Methodist) :)

Sorry for the digression. The easiest is to open the home page and click on the application tab near the top and select it from the drop down menu. (Last one on the left.)

I did not shut down the internet, malware(adware) and or the anti-virus and somewhere along someone posted a hotfix to the menu issue and installed that this morning and left the PC running to burn an ISO file. I will try that later when I get home should the hotfix did not work. BTW, I have a stupid question, how do i access Videowave in EMC8?

Please advice

Noel

Please advice

Noel

Start, Programs, Roxio EMC8, DVD and Video, Videowave.

Or you could use the Home Program and click on 'Applications' under the home logo in the top left corner. When you click Applications, the right pane lists all the programs you can access.....VW is one of them.

Archived