PTN96

Help Me Get Started

Question

Good evening,

I have used photoshow in the past but just downloaded it to my new computer today. I would like to make a slide show with several different songs and groups of pictures. Before I get frustrated can someone help me get started. I have itunes but the songs I have there don't show up when I try to use the custom song tab. Once I make the photoshow can I put it on a DVD that will then play on a "regular DVD player"? Thanks for any help.

M

7 answers to this question

Thank you.

I think my itunes has the songs saved as MPEG 4's??? So how do I convert those?

Thanks.

Mindi

I put them on a cd, the Itune files, then I let WMP rip them from the cd to my hard drive. You can choose to rip in WMV or MP3.

I put them on a cd, the Itune files, then I let WMP rip them from the cd to my hard drive. You can choose to rip in WMV or MP3.

Thank you. I will try that!

Okay, I got the CD thing to work for me! Thanks. Is there anyway to put just part of a song on the photoshow. Like I would like the music to start 45 sec into the song and get just a couple of phrases! Thanks.

Okay, I got the CD thing to work for me! Thanks. Is there anyway to put just part of a song on the photoshow. Like I would like the music to start 45 sec into the song and get just a couple of phrases! Thanks.

Is you have an audio editor on your computer you can edit the song and cut it the way you want it and then save it as a separate file, then us that file in your project. I am not sure what software you have on your computer.