• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 12 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

While Capturing Cd Get Error Message "cannot Save Tracks At Your Selected Location. Please Select Another Location."

2manyphotos

Question

I'm trying to capture some audio CD's that I purchased especially to insert into a VideoWave 9 project. The track list appears. It doesn't matter WHAT destination location I select. I always get the error message "Creator 9 home cannot save tracks at your selected location. Please select another location."

It doesn't like any location! Note: I have ITunes installed on this computer.

I just installed the 9.1 update. This has solved a number of other problems. I've never had this particular problem before.

Please help!

2 answers to this question

I'm trying to capture some audio CD's that I purchased especially to insert into a VideoWave 9 project. The track list appears. It doesn't matter WHAT destination location I select. I always get the error message "Creator 9 home cannot save tracks at your selected location. Please select another location."

It doesn't like any location! Note: I have ITunes installed on this computer.

I just installed the 9.1 update. This has solved a number of other problems. I've never had this particular problem before.

Please help!

Clean you hard drive especially your tmp and temp folders. A good free product is "ccleaner". Remember to defrag afterwards. How much free space do you have on your hard drive? Where are you trying to save the files to?

Edited by sknis