• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 9 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Problems Watching My Dvd In Standalone Dvd Player

Thomase

Question

Hi, when I am watching my new burned dvd:s in my standalone dvd player the dvd stop at 30 minutes, it freezes. I have tried watching in other standalone dvd players but its the same. The picture also sometimes blinks and jumps over some frames and it all comes up around 30 minutes. Tried a lot of dvd:s. The film is 60 min and you can see the end but not the middle.

The problem is quite the same as

http://forums.support.roxio.com/index.php?showtopic=43536

3 answers to this question

That's not quite the same as the post you refer to

First - always defrag the drive before rendering - that has been known to cause problems

Second - what brand of media are you using? Cheap media = erratic quality

Third - did you try rendering to the hard drive first and then opening the image file with Creator?

That's not quite the same as the post you refer to

First - always defrag the drive before rendering - that has been known to cause problems

Second - what brand of media are you using? Cheap media = erratic quality

Third - did you try rendering to the hard drive first and then opening the image file with Creator?

Ok, thanks. "First" I try that one. "Second" It´s strange that the same problem appears again and again at the same time period when you burn another dvd. "Third" I try that one.

Hi, when I am watching my new burned dvd:s in my standalone dvd player the dvd stop at 30 minutes, it freezes. I have tried watching in other standalone dvd players but its the same. The picture also sometimes blinks and jumps over some frames and it all comes up around 30 minutes. Tried a lot of dvd:s. The film is 60 min and you can see the end but not the middle.

The problem is quite the same as

http://forums.support.roxio.com/index.php?showtopic=43536

Does it play on your computer system?