• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 16 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Roxio Easy Media Creator 7.5

juancho19

Question

Hi guys,

I had Roxio Easy Media Creator 7.5 installed in my computer, and it was working fine. I uninstalled the software and when I tried to install it again, it asks me for the disk eventhough the CD is inserted. What is going on? Help me here. Thanks!!

7 answers to this question

Hi guys,

I had Roxio Easy Media Creator 7.5 installed in my computer, and it was working fine. I uninstalled the software and when I tried to install it again, it asks me for the disk eventhough the CD is inserted. What is going on? Help me here. Thanks!!

You may have to uninstall and install it again. If it was working properly, why would you uninstall it in the first place?

SAY WHAT PAUL ???? I need an interpreter (sp?) Actually I need more than that !! I can't even spell correctly :) And after looking up "feng shui" in Google, I'm not sure what the intent of your remark was either.

Frank....

SAY WHAT PAUL ???? I need an interpreter (sp?) Actually I need more than that !! I can't even spell correctly :huh: And after looking up "feng shui" in Google, I'm not sure what the intent of your remark was either.

Frank....

Just a jab at why it was installed, then uninstalled, then wanting to reinstall again. A little computer rearranging was most likely needed. :)

Just a suggestion , but do not place the CD in the drive until it asks you for it. Then open the drive and place in in the drive. If the CD is already in the drive there is a possibility that it hasn't been recognized by the system yet, especially if you had the CD in the drive when you booted up.

Frank...

Archived