Emc 10 Unable To Use Video Effect, Text Effect, Overlay Or Transition Emc 10

gerhollowed

Question

Hi, I am having trouble with video wave in EMC10. When I select a video clip and then select video effect, text effect, overlay or transition the dialog box just says "There are no items to show in this view"

I have a dell dimension 9200, 4GB Ram, Intel Core 2 6400 @ 2.13Ghz, Nvidia 7900GS, 300GB hd RAID Stripe 0, Vista Business 32 bit and all my drivers are up to date. I am using EMC10 and it is fully up to date and I have installed RoxioEMC10ContentCD_3833BA50SQA. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the content CD thinking that that may be the problem, but nothing has changed. Please help.

1 answer to this question

Hi, I am having trouble with video wave in EMC10. When I select a video clip and then select video effect, text effect, overlay or transition the dialog box just says "There are no items to show in this view"

I have a dell dimension 9200, 4GB Ram, Intel Core 2 6400 @ 2.13Ghz, Nvidia 7900GS, 300GB hd RAID Stripe 0, Vista Business 32 bit and all my drivers are up to date. I am using EMC10 and it is fully up to date and I have installed RoxioEMC10ContentCD_3833BA50SQA. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the content CD thinking that that may be the problem, but nothing has changed. Please help.

Could explain step-by-step exactly what you are doing?