Please Insert Roxio Content Cd

sunshinestudio

Question

Hi,

I have a bit of a problem, I have Roxio Media Creator 9 and whenever I try and create a Photo Project (like a gift voucher for example) it asks for the Roxio_Content CD.

I have put this CD in and installed the software and it is still asking for it. I have also manually installed the software (good old copy and pastey) still to no avail.

I have checked the CD name, it says Roxio Content CD (not Roxio_Content CD as what the program is asking for).

I have also gone through the forums and couldn't find anything regarding this issue. Can anyone help me please?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

*Edit : Can't spell to save life....

Edited by sunshinestudio

4 answers to this question

Hi,

I have a bit of a problem, I have Roxio Media Creator 9 and whenever I try and create a Photo Project (like a gift voucher for example) it asks for the Roxio_Content CD.

I have put this CD in and installed the software and it is still asking for it. I have also manually installed the software (good old copy and pastey) still to no avail.

I have checked the CD name, it says Roxio Content CD (not Roxio_Content CD as what the program is asking for).

I have also gone through the forums and couldn't find anything regarding this issue. Can anyone help me please?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

*Edit : Can't spell to save life....

I don't know where or how you acquired the program - but it seems that your Content CD is NOT the original Roxio one

It is an original set of disc's, we got it from PC World.

It even has the information on the back of the sleeve like cd key, tsid with a product number etc.

Do you think it could be the name of the CD that is wrong? Saying that I did put the content stuff in the program files folder.

Is there anywhere where it checks for the content location in a .ini file?

Thanks.

You need the correct Roxio CD - the CD label on that is incorrect.

Personally, I'd take it back to PC World and beat the manager round the ears with it. For a start, that is a full TWO versions back from the current version and also point out to them that the disc is NOT an original Roxio product

It is an original set of disc's, we got it from PC World.

It even has the information on the back of the sleeve like cd key, tsid with a product number etc.

Do you think it could be the name of the CD that is wrong? Saying that I did put the content stuff in the program files folder.

Is there anywhere where it checks for the content location in a .ini file?

Thanks.

How did you go about installing the Content disc? In one post you said you copied and pasted - that will of course never work.

If you got it from PC World then you should check with them to find out what is wrong with the disks.

This what the Content Disc looks like and what it contains:

post-103-1225991827.jpg

post-103-1225991836.jpg

Edited by myguggi