• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 9 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

How To Burn Multiple Copies Of A Data Disc

traquino98

Question

11 answers to this question

OK. Am I missing something really obvious? How do you set the option for a data disc to burn multiple copies? I can't seem to find this anywhere and it is driving me nuts! Please help.

I believe though that when you click the "Burn" button, the dialogue that comes up tells you how many discs you'll need. If you actually click on that number "1", you'll be able to change it to a higher number. At which point, at the end of the burn, EMC will eject the disc and then say it's waiting for another disc. When you insert it, it will auto-detect and start burning the next one. At least it's that way with Music Disc Creator.

I believe though that when you click the "Burn" button, the dialogue that comes up tells you how many discs you'll need. If you actually click on that number "1", you'll be able to change it to a higher number. At which point, at the end of the burn, EMC will eject the disc and then say it's waiting for another disc. When you insert it, it will auto-detect and start burning the next one. At least it's that way with Music Disc Creator.

what a disappointiing program, they add more features, then delete the basic cor components like CD copy with multiple drives, just as well Roxio does not make cars, the next model could have a DVD player but no brakes.

time to dig out the older versions and get some useability.

what a disappointiing program, they add more features, then delete the basic cor components like CD copy with multiple drives, just as well Roxio does not make cars, the next model could have a DVD player but no brakes.

Are you just not paying attention???

post-39730-1238328442.jpg

3 drives - 3 copies on each...

The original question implied nothing about multiple drives, only how to set it for multiple copies. As Jim pointed out, multiple drives is supported as well, and I've used that feature too. Works great.

Hope that eases some of your disappointment.