• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 5 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Avchd On Dvd Played On Ps3 - Gaps Between Titles

guysmiley123

Question

Hello,

I have a Sony HDR-SR11 that records in AVCHD. I can drag the .mts files off the camera and into Toast and burn a Blu-ray video disc on DVD. The disc almost plays 100% perfectly in my PS3, with one exception. Each .mts file seems to be turned into a title within one chapter on the DVD. When the PS3 goes from one title to the next, there is a 1-2 second delay. Is there any way to have it play back seamlessly? Would this be an issue with Toast or with the PS3?

Thanks.

1 answer to this question

Hello,

I have a Sony HDR-SR11 that records in AVCHD. I can drag the .mts files off the camera and into Toast and burn a Blu-ray video disc on DVD. The disc almost plays 100% perfectly in my PS3, with one exception. Each .mts file seems to be turned into a title within one chapter on the DVD. When the PS3 goes from one title to the next, there is a 1-2 second delay. Is there any way to have it play back seamlessly? Would this be an issue with Toast or with the PS3?

Thanks.

1) Toast 9 does not have the ability to add multiple MTS files (or any video source) as a single video title

2) I'm seeing similar behavior of delays when switching from one title to the next - on discs created not only by Toast