Sync Now In Media Manager

Kalusa

Question

3 answers to this question

Sync works well but there is an easier way. Make sure that your portable device is recognized and that you can see the various folders on that device. Simply copy the files you want to/from the correct folder. Make sure that the files are in the correct format if you are copying to a device. If you are copying to your computer, it doesn't matter as much. I've used this method with SonyErrickson and Samsung cell phones connected via USB. This gives more control over what I want to copy (sync.)

Sync works well but there is an easier way. Make sure that your portable device is recognized and that you can see the various folders on that device. Simply copy the files you want to/from the correct folder. Make sure that the files are in the correct format if you are copying to a device. If you are copying to your computer, it doesn't matter as much. I've used this method with SonyErrickson and Samsung cell phones connected via USB. This gives more control over what I want to copy (sync.)

Most MP3 Players will not recognize music copied to them in that manor… I can put 20 Gb of songs on mine and it will not play a single one until it has been added to a Playlist…

From his other thread, I think he is looking for a easy way and there isn't one that I have seen!

I have no idea why they made it so hard.