• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 8 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Cd Spin Doctor Audio Capture

Benjamac

Question

I do realize this is not a new problem and I just havent seen it the way I have it ,here or I just missed it . If I did miss it I apologise. Anyway I am running Toast 9 on an imac with Mac OSx 10.5. I did what the Roxio web site suggested to do to get the audio capture to work , from the menu click install capture support,I do that I go through the install ,it says its succesful but yet it does not come up in the device input menu. Im not a Mac expert or anything like that ,I just swithced from years of windows so is it possible Im missing something along the way ? I would imagine with everything so far being easier with the Mac that this would self install as it says . One thing I did find out that in the System preferences for sound it is listed there as CD spin Doctor cap

ture support I clicked it and tried spin doctor but nothing . I have a ticket in with Roxio but I have a great feeling Ill hear nothing or they will just send a copy of how to choose it from the menu. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks Jim

Edited by Benjamac

5 answers to this question

You say it option appears in the Sound panel of System Preferences. In that case it also should appear as an input device option in Spin Doctor. If it doesn't then possibly it will help to trash the com.roxio.deepseasoftware.CDSpinDoctor.plist file in your User>Library>Preferences folder and relaunch Spin Doctor.

I'm having this exact same problem, but I'm on an MacBook. Installed the "Audio Capture Support" as described, but I don't have it listed as an input option.

Sorry that I don't know how to fix this. Hopefully the soon-to-come update doesn't have this issue.