• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 14 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Capture / Output

tlap

Question

When working in Videowave for creator 9, I am using both Video_ts file and stills in my presentation. I am able to add both to the timeline and cut and edit video when I need to and I am able to save the presentation. The problem that I am having is that my video will not save to the presentation without the DVD in the DVD drive. How do I get it to save in the presentation?

3 answers to this question

When working in Videowave for creator 9, I am using both Video_ts file and stills in my presentation. I am able to add both to the timeline and cut and edit video when I need to and I am able to save the presentation. The problem that I am having is that my video will not save to the presentation without the DVD in the DVD drive. How do I get it to save in the presentation?

What do you mean by "save to the presentation"? I hope you are not trying to work on a video project with sources files from a DVD. That will not work very well, you should first copy your Video_TS folder to your hard drive.