• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 9 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Roxio Web Site

donb52

(Rant) Ya know, I think its just me, but I have a lot of trouble navigating the Roxio web site.

It seems to me that the support pages are very cryptic and not easy to follow.

I can't seem to download from EMC 7.0 to 7.1 or 7.2, I just get into a loop... and to find the e-mail page to ask a question is ... well asking too much. This forum is the best thing on the site.

No responce necessary just venting.

Don

(Rant) Ya know, I think its just me, but I have a lot of trouble navigating the Roxio web site.

It seems to me that the support pages are very cryptic and not easy to follow.

I can't seem to download from EMC 7.0 to 7.1 or 7.2, I just get into a loop... and to find the e-mail page to ask a question is ... well asking too much. This forum is the best thing on the site.

No responce necessary just venting.

Don

Drop your pop up blockers to get out of that loop for the downloading. If that doesn't work, drop you Internet Security and/or firewall, until you can actually get to the download file.

Go to START--RUN and enter MSCONFIG

Change the setting to "SELECTIVE STARTUP"

Then remove all the check marks from the boxes and reboot the computer.

Go back and go through the steps to down load the EMC update again.

After down loading the update make sure you go back and change the settings in msconfig back to NORMAL STARTUP and reboot the computer again.

This was the advice I received from a Roxio tech a long time ago and it worked to keep out of the loop.

Good Luck

Frank....

Archived