• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 14 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

hanginghelmet

Autofill Does Not Work In Roxio 2009 Label Creator

Question

When trying to print a cd booklet for a burned cd, the autofill from disc option does not work. Also in the options menu in Label Creator the enable Audio CD information download option is grayed out so there is no way to enable it. Anyone have any ideas? Thanks to all for your help in advance!!

9 answers to this question

For what it's worth, I'm having similar problems regarding autocopy from the original CD. In my case, I'm unable to extract information from the CD that's being copied as well. This is a function that existed on earlier versions of Roxio, so I'm at a loss. If you find a solution, please let me know. Thanks.

For what it's worth, I'm having similar problems regarding autocopy from the original CD. In my case, I'm unable to extract information from the CD that's being copied as well. This is a function that existed on earlier versions of Roxio, so I'm at a loss. If you find a solution, please let me know. Thanks.

Helmet: What version of the software do you have? The reason I ask is because I'm in the middle of capturing a bunch of audio cassettes. I'm able to edit the audio tags and they auto-fill to the computer and to the CD.

What happens if you use the Edit Song Information under the Audio section? Do you see the audio information/tags there? If so, the information should copy to the disc. Do not use the express labeler BTW. Go to Windows Start and then Creator 2009 and application. You should see Label Creator (full) there.

TBMan, you have a different problem and it is best if you start your own thread because replying to two different posters having two different problems drives me :wacko::wacko:

Are you seeing the application go out to the internet to get the information? How do you know that the information is not there?

There is a problem with Label creator 2009, that it does not seem to call up gracenotes to get track info, so autofill does not work. But if EMC 9 is installed alongside it does! Credit to Karri for finding that out.. Not sure, but I suspect that some of the registry entries related to Gracenotes are missing, and added by EMC 9.

If you don't have EMC 9 or don't want to install it, the work around for label Creator 2009 is to load the files into music disc creator (which does get gracenotes info) and then click tools, Create labels and inserts, which opens the express labeler with the track info included. If you prefer to use the full Label Creator app rather than express labeler, click next twice, click edit in label Creator.

The bug has been reported and supposedly being addressed. I don't know whether 2009 SP1 fixes it (I have EMC 9 installed calongside of 2009, so can't test without uninstalling EMC 9).

Edited by jeanrosenfeld

There is a problem with Label creator 2009, that it does not seem to call up gracenotes to get track info, so autofill does not work. But if EMC 9 is installed alongside it does! Credit to Karri for finding that out.. Not sure, but I suspect that some of the registry entries related to Gracenotes are missing, and added by EMC 9.

If you don't have EMC 9 or don't want to install it, the work around for label Creator 2009 is to load the files into music disc creator (which does get gracenotes info) and then click tools, Create labels and inserts, which opens the express labeler with the track info included. If you prefer to use the full Label Creator app rather than express labeler, click next twice, click edit in label Creator.

The bug has been reported and supposedly being addressed. I don't know whether 2009 SP1 fixes it (I have EMC 9 installed calongside of 2009, so can't test without uninstalling EMC 9).

Just tested SP1 and SP2 and neither fix this problem with Creator 2009. :(

Has not been fixed with SP1 or SP2. :(

Has not been fixed with Sp 3 either.

Disappointed still not fixed with sp 3 for such a basic and much used functionality! :(