• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 44 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

NoahS

Updated Version Of Roxio Photoshow Desktop Software

Question

7 answers to this question

Yes. : )

Two of the last photoshows I uploaded, from the Photoshow version 5 software, which contained more than one audio clip did not get translated into mp4 format correctly. I am a premium member who has ordered the mp4 formatted versions of all of my shows, and all but these were fine. The problem I noticed with these two (both uploaded from the Photoshow 5 software) is that the mp4 is incomplete - I receive a smaller file which is music only, no video. The screen is completely black. The audio is fine, all of the several mp3 music clips play fine, but no video. Is there something I need to know? Thank you.

Yeah... and it's CRAP !!

You'd think or I hope that the Tech Support (or wait... there is NO tech support!! that's crap too) would communicate to Management how UNHAPPY folks are with some of the basic features that were changed. Like the music.... ya better like that ONE song if it has to play OVER and OVER and OVER again for 10 minuts. Why would I encourage ANYONE to buy the new version.

The good news is that you can now share shows that have your own MP3 files online! Using either version 6 or the online authoring at photoshow.com, you can select one of your own MP3s.

If you are a version 5 user, yes, that product has a few more advanced features and you can select multiple MP3s. To share them online, import them into version 6 (get the latest version) then post them to your member page in the Share tab.

Patty and gramma,

We'd like to help. First, you should support a help ticket through support so the problem is tracked. Second, if you can send us the URLs for the shows we will investigate. The best way to do this is to submit "feedback" from the page where you can watch your show (so the link gets included) and tell us about the problem you are seeing. We review every report and track down problems if there is sufficient detail in the feedback. If we find a problem, we'll fix it and have support contact you about the fix.

The good news is that you can now share shows that have your own MP3 files online! Using either version 6 or the online authoring at photoshow.com, you can select one of your own MP3s.

If you are a version 5 user, yes, that product has a few more advanced features and you can select multiple MP3s. To share them online, import them into version 6 (get the latest version) then post them to your member page in the Share tab.

Patty and gramma,

We'd like to help. First, you should support a help ticket through support so the problem is tracked. Second, if you can send us the URLs for the shows we will investigate. The best way to do this is to submit "feedback" from the page where you can watch your show (so the link gets included) and tell us about the problem you are seeing. We review every report and track down problems if there is sufficient detail in the feedback. If we find a problem, we'll fix it and have support contact you about the fix.

I have put in a report and they have not come up with any solution, in face it is difficult to get them to respond. I will try the feedback and see if that waorks any better.