• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 18 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Toast 9 Titanium

ragostinis

Question

I need some help. I have a Mac and I use Toast 9 Titanium. I have had no problems until now. When I go to burn a a data, I get a window with the sentence: "Could not record the disc because a file couldn't be found.

Result Code = -43" What is result code -43? I have the right serial number and as I said before, it was working fine until now. It is updated, etc. I need help.

3 answers to this question

Here is an explanation of the -43 error code:

Error Code: -43, "File not found"

A requested file could not be located and retrieved.

If the file is not really missing, check for a possible disk damage.

There is one or more files that you've added to the Toast window that Toast cannot actually copy.

Hi, I just bought T9 and it updated when I registered to 9.04. I have OS X leopard. I selected an mpeg2 video file in the Video-DVD of T9. It will play if I hit edit, so I know it reads the file fine. But when I tell it to burn to DVD, it gives the "could not find a file -43" error. Why is this? Like I said, the file is on the same mac, and it will even play in the T9 player if you hit edit. When I drag the file to the Video-DVD window in T9, it shows the file as MPEG-2 720x 480 29.97 fps and audio as MPEG-1 stereo 48000 hz. I tried a couple of different files and get the same error code. This is the only reason I bought T9, to burn saved mpeg2 files to DVD!

Hi, I just bought T9 and it updated when I registered to 9.04. I have OS X leopard. I selected an mpeg2 video file in the Video-DVD of T9. It will play if I hit edit, so I know it reads the file fine. But when I tell it to burn to DVD, it gives the "could not find a file -43" error. Why is this? Like I said, the file is on the same mac, and it will even play in the T9 player if you hit edit. When I drag the file to the Video-DVD window in T9, it shows the file as MPEG-2 720x 480 29.97 fps and audio as MPEG-1 stereo 48000 hz. I tried a couple of different files and get the same error code. This is the only reason I bought T9, to burn saved mpeg2 files to DVD!

These are MPEG 2 files and not VOBs from a VIDEO_TS folder, is that correct?