• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 4 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

CHANGE TIF FORMAT TO JPG

oppdretiree

Question

I've created slideshows using scanned photos in a "TIF" format. This works fine, but I want to make a CD of the photos used in the slideshow and want to change the photos to a jpeg /jpg format. Is there anyway to change the formats enmass (i.e. as a group). (I tried to change a sampling of TIFs by just "renaming it a jpg"....but this didn't work.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Dan

4 answers to this question

I've created slideshows using scanned photos in a "TIF" format. This works fine, but I want to make a CD of the photos used in the slideshow and want to change the photos to a jpeg /jpg format. Is there anyway to change the formats enmass (i.e. as a group). (I tried to change a sampling of TIFs by just "renaming it a jpg"....but this didn't work.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Dan

Hello, EMC 8 has Multi Photo Enhance which you can use to do batch conversion of photos. Change size, format, etc. .

Multi Photo Enhance is very handy when it works; but I have found it to be very buggy. It has runtime errors often and freezes. I have tried to find solutions to the bugs but Roxio Support is very lacking.

David

Archived