• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 9 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Adding Audio to Video

torres40041

Question

I just finished capturing my video from my camcorder but during the playback I do not get the audio. What do I have to do to make sure that the audio is captured with the video. I'm using EMC 7.

I only have the USB connected from the camcorder to the computer. Am I suppose to hook up any other cables.

Thanks for the help[/size][/size]

2 answers to this question

I just finished capturing my video from my camcorder but during the playback I do not get the audio. What do I have to do to make sure that the audio is captured with the video. I'm using EMC 7.

I only have the USB connected from the camcorder to the computer. Am I suppose to hook up any other cables.

Thanks for the help[/size][/size]

EMC 7.5 requires that you use the Firewire connection from your digital camcorder to your PC. Using USB you do not get the sound since EMC 7.5 treats the camcorder as a Webcam.

If you do not have a Firewire connection on your camcorder you will have to use the software that came with the camcorder and then load the video into Videowave od DVD Builder.

EMC 7.5 requires that you use the Firewire connection from your digital camcorder to your PC. Using USB you do not get the sound since EMC 7.5 treats the camcorder as a Webcam.

If you do not have a Firewire connection on your camcorder you will have to use the software that came with the camcorder and then load the video into Videowave od DVD Builder.

Thanks for all of your help.

Archived