ilovelucy

Adding Text To Menu Screen In Slideshow

Question

I am not figuring out how to enter VISIBLE text to my title and chapter screen when I am burning a slideshow presentation....under the "Change Menu Style" option. I have 2 boxes in which to add text....but my text is not visible. I can't find an option that relates to transparency or such. I am sure it is a simple check of a box....but I can't find it. Help?

7 answers to this question

The steps I am using: after creating my photo slideshow with audio and transitions....I then select "burn disc" The next window that opens is MyDVD Express. I either use the default first screen (movie theater seats) or I go to "change menu style." Ok....now...the text boxes that appear....I cannot see the text I am typing within the text boxes...to name my production. These text boxes are on the default screen....Hope that explains a little more....?

Does anyone have an answer for my delima? Apparently, I am not alone in this problem. Someone has pm'd me with the same problem as mine....and querrying for the remedy?

Anyone know?

Thanks.

Does anyone have an answer for my delima? Apparently, I am not alone in this problem. Someone has pm'd me with the same problem as mine....and querrying for the remedy?

Anyone know?

Thanks.

As strange as it seems, sometimes the color of the text is the same as the background and cannot be seen. Change the color of the text. Use the options to select a different type/scheme/color of highlight.

Use My DVD rather than DVD Express.

post-58-1227565683.jpg

My issue is now resolved.....I am now using MY DVD instead of creating a slideshow..with audio and then sending it to burn DVD. I can create it ALL in MY DVD...even VISIBLE TEXT! Thanks, sknis!!!

Happy Thanksgiving, all.

My issue is now resolved.....I am now using MY DVD instead of creating a slideshow..with audio and then sending it to burn DVD. I can create it ALL in MY DVD...even VISIBLE TEXT! Thanks, sknis!!!

Happy Thanksgiving, all.

Videowave is the application you should be using to create your slideshow, add text, etc. That is what it was designed for. While you can do most of the same work in myDVD, VW is more flexible. myDVD is designed for making menus and burning.