• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 19 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Playback Speed Is Off

hansent123

Question

HELP!!

Trying to burn an AVI file to DVD. The DVD project previews perfectly. When I burn the disc and play it back on my set top dvd player, the slideshow portion of the AVI movie plays too quickly. The picture quality is excellent. No other problems. What is happening during the burn process to make this happen? The first step of the burn process is to encode. The encode preview shows the decrease in frame duration. I've tried to burn it several times, but as soon as the encoding process starts, I can see the frames just flying by.

All suggestions greatly appreciated.

Edited by hansent123

1 answer to this question

HELP!!

Trying to burn an AVI file to DVD. The DVD project previews perfectly. When I burn the disc and play it back on my set top dvd player, the slideshow portion of the AVI movie plays too quickly. The picture quality is excellent. No other problems. What is happening during the burn process to make this happen? The first step of the burn process is to encode. The encode preview shows the decrease in frame duration. I've tried to burn it several times, but as soon as the encoding process starts, I can see the frames just flying by.

All suggestions greatly appreciated.

What do you mean exactly by this "the slideshow portion of the AVI movie plays too quickly"? Do you mean that 60 second slideshow plays in only 30 seconds? I just can't picture what you are seeing when "The encode preview shows the decrease in frame duration." Have you perhaps turned on up the speed accidentally?