Label Creator Dvd Case Inserts

hexe

Question

I am still using Roxio 7.5 to print out my DVD case inserts, since I just cannot figure it out in EMC 10. I am trying to print a DVD case insert for a bigger DVD case (holds 4 DVDs). If I increase the overprint under horizontal it stretches my writing and photos on it. I am using an Epson R300 printer. In Roxio 7.5 I just increased the scaling and it didn't change the appearance of my text and photos??

Please help

Thank you

6 answers to this question

I am still using Roxio 7.5 to print out my DVD case inserts, since I just cannot figure it out in EMC 10. I am trying to print a DVD case insert for a bigger DVD case (holds 4 DVDs). If I increase the overprint under horizontal it stretches my writing and photos on it. I am using an Epson R300 printer. In Roxio 7.5 I just increased the scaling and it didn't change the appearance of my text and photos??

Please help

Thank you

In case you are trying to print labels created in version 7.5 in EMC 10, I do not think they are compatible.

If you are working in EMC10, have you tried the "DVD case" layout? I haven't printed one, but the dimensions match a professional DVD case I have that hold 4 DVDs. You should just be able to just stretch out your background and then adjust the positions of your text blocks.

I have both versions (7.5 and 10) installed. As I mentioned in 7.5 you have the scaling option. I am using high gloss photo paper to insert into the DVD cases with photos on it. I did stretch the background as you adviced and played around with overprint and fine tuning, but it just moves the photos around. Still my background photo does not print horizontal to the edges of the paper as it does with EMC 7.5 with the scaling option? I am using an Epson R300 and it works fine with Roxio 7.5 to print right to the edge.

Thank you

My DVD case cover measures 10.86 inches. The most I can print horizontal is 10.3 inches, what is not enough.

Thanks

I have both versions (7.5 and 10) installed. As I mentioned in 7.5 you have the scaling option. I am using high gloss photo paper to insert into the DVD cases with photos on it. I did stretch the background as you adviced and played around with overprint and fine tuning, but it just moves the photos around. Still my background photo does not print horizontal to the edges of the paper as it does with EMC 7.5 with the scaling option? I am using an Epson R300 and it works fine with Roxio 7.5 to print right to the edge.

Thank you

My DVD case cover measures 10.86 inches. The most I can print horizontal is 10.3 inches, what is not enough.

Thanks

That's why I asked Karri the size question. :rolleyes: It's your printer margins, my Hp is the same with 8 1/2" X 11" paper stock.

Only way I've found is use legal paper stock 8 1/2" X 14"...

cd