• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 16 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Dvd Menu Styles Pack1

IntruderGT

Question

after purchasing the download for additional menu styles pack for Creator 2009 Ultimate, I get the following error message " You must install Easy Media Creator before installing the content". After speaking to Tech Support they told me about a patch to run. The patch was only for Media Creator 10. Any other solutions? <_<

2 answers to this question

after purchasing the download for additional menu styles pack for Creator 2009 Ultimate, I get the following error message " You must install Easy Media Creator before installing the content". After speaking to Tech Support they told me about a patch to run. The patch was only for Media Creator 10. Any other solutions? <_<

First, there should be over 80 menu styles, in Creator 2009. If you don't see that many, then you have a bad install, or you did not install the Content portion of the product.

Second, I know of no additional style packs for this version. The only version that I ever saw add on packs for, was EMC 8, and they only worked in EMC 8. If that is what you purchased, ask for a refund.