• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 30 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

PlymSteve

Re-install Drag To Disc

Question

For weeks now I've been trying to install Creator 2009 Ultimate and one of the solutions I tried - but which didn't work - was to do a "clean" install which involved removing all traces of previous versions from my pc.

This caused me to lose the Drag to Disc feature - one of the most useful aspects of Creator 9 I thought and which I had managed to retain even when I installed EMC 10.

I now wish to re-install Drag to Disc but no longer have my origianl Creator 9 installation disc and the folk at Roxio tell me I cannot re-download it.

Does anyone here have a solution to my problem?

Thanks in anticipation.

Steve

2 answers to this question

For weeks now I've been trying to install Creator 2009 Ultimate and one of the solutions I tried - but which didn't work - was to do a "clean" install which involved removing all traces of previous versions from my pc.

This caused me to lose the Drag to Disc feature - one of the most useful aspects of Creator 9 I thought and which I had managed to retain even when I installed EMC 10.

I now wish to re-install Drag to Disc but no longer have my origianl Creator 9 installation disc and the folk at Roxio tell me I cannot re-download it.

Does anyone here have a solution to my problem?

Thanks in anticipation.

Steve

To quote a fellow guru (gi7omy) "I'd recommend against using the drag and drop (D2D) packet writing - its reliability to me is on a par with an igloo in the Sahara".

Steve,

I don't want to get into an argument with the ptarmigan, so I've sent you a private message. Please click on the 'New Messages' button under the orange bar at the top of this page to read it.

Regards,

Brendon