• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 19 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

2009 Videowave Add Contents

Midwestern

Question

After several tries I managed to get Creator 2009 installed, then activated VideoWave, loaded in a previous clip developed using Creatior 7, at that time I found the transistions did not appear to be working correctly when I tried to check durations. Later I tried to add a transition to the clip, and found the transition Add Content menu to be empty, with furture invistigations I determined all of the Add Content pop-up menus were empty. I hope there a simpler way of installing them than to rerun the install program.

5 answers to this question

In addition to what Daithi said, your EMC 7 productions will not work in Creator 2009.

Also, make sure that you actually have the content installed.

I know my video card is older and that can affect some responses, however I tend to believe the contents were not loaded. How do I determine whether or not they are loaded and is it possible to load the contents without reinstalling the software? It took hours to find the DC_ShellExt.dll was locked with EI to get the Creator 2009 installed.

I know my video card is older and that can affect some responses, however I tend to believe the contents were not loaded. How do I determine whether or not they are loaded and is it possible to load the contents without reinstalling the software? It took hours to find the DC_ShellExt.dll was locked with EI to get the Creator 2009 installed.

Well, you can open MyDVD, which on the Home screen is Create DVDs-Advanced. Click on Change Menu Style. You should see 80+ styles. If you don't, your content did not install.