• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 17 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Gettin VIDEO TS folder corruption

garyhjr

Question

I have made a few movies, and now I am getting disk that have video ts folder corruption's

I have two Burners! I thought maybe my one burner was acting up so I used my second burner.

same problem! so then I thought maybe a bad RIP. no I used popcorn 1 and NO PROBLEM!!

ANY ONE ELSE RUNNING INTO THIS PROBLEM? :) java script:emoticon(':

4 answers to this question

I am talking about movies with no css or any other type encrypt. But when I try to copy to have in a folder for the camper, and even try to put into itunes for the video ipod I come up with error -50. and if I try to watch the movies I copied with popcorn 2 It gets halfway or so and then freezes also.

When you say no CSS or encryption, do you mean they are ripped, or the original content didn't have protection?

Freezes on the DVD player are usually a media problem. Burning slower may help.

You shouldn't get a -50 error. What are the exact steps you are doing?

I am talking about movies with no css or any other type encrypt. But when I try to copy to have in a folder for the camper, and even try to put into itunes for the video ipod I come up with error -50. and if I try to watch the movies I copied with popcorn 2 It gets halfway or so and then freezes also.

you have a video_ts folder or are you using a video file? you talked about video_ts but then you mention having a problem in iTunes.

if iTunes and Popcorn 2 are freezing there might be a problem with the folder, is it on your local hard disk? have you tried running a repair disk permissions to see if that helps?

Archived