• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 9 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Roxio Creator 2009 Hangs At Burn Audio Cd

wfmiller

Question

4 answers to this question

When I start up Burn Audio Cds the loading bar graph gets to about 90% and then just hangs there? Also hangs at same place when I try to start up Burn MP3 CDs...

Any suggestions?

TIA

Wayne

Are you using the burn app in the Home screen? If so, try burning an audio cd with Music Disc Creator and see what happens. Also, what brand of media are you using? Try a different (not cheap) brand.

Are you using the burn app in the Home screen? If so, try burning an audio cd with Music Disc Creator and see what happens. Also, what brand of media are you using? Try a different (not cheap) brand.

Has nothing to do with the media. It looks like it is trying to load up the music list that I have on the computer but only gets so far and then hangs.

Any other suggestions?

Thanks

One other suggestion, when you use the Home Screen and click 'Music Audio' then choose 'Create', 'Burn Audio CDs' or 'Burn MP3 CDs'. On the left side window named 'Quick Find' at top, go to the lower left bottom of that window and you see what looks like a little round blue cogged gear, hover over it and it pops up settings. Click it and it opens the 'Monitored Folder Settings' window, if the 'Start Folder Monitoring' box is checked, uncheck it. At the bottom of that window are three more options with check box's 'Monitor Folders At Stratup', Show Notfications On Startup', and Filter Small Files', try unchecking them unles you feel they're needed. I would also suggest from the Home Screen click 'Tools', 'Options', review the those settings.

If all that doesn't help, I would follow the advice from Beerman, "using Music Disc Creator". If it fails there his advice again "Try a different brand of media"

cd