Easy Cd Creater 5 Platinum

scifiguy

I have Easy CD Creater 5 Platinum with all updates. The update says it will fix the compatibility problem with Windows XP but I cannot burn anything. It says I have a compatibility problem with XP Professional. The error message says "Track writer error - wait failed- T7123, error E80041930.

I thought it was my CD recorder, however, I am able to burn using Nero. I have used Roxio in the past on my older computer and I like it better than Nero.

I tried to burn a CD but got the following message, "track writer error E80041930 - wait failed - T7123. I have downloaded all the updates, up to 5.3.5.10v, which makes it compatible with Windows XP Professional.

I can burn a CD using Nero but not with Easy CD Creator 5.

I tried to burn a CD but got the following message, "track writer error E80041930 - wait failed - T7123. I have downloaded all the updates, up to 5.3.5.10v, which makes it compatible with Windows XP Professional.

I can burn a CD using Nero but not with Easy CD Creator 5.

Duplicate post (already answered here http://forums.support.roxio.com/index.php?...p;#entry239603)

If the fact this was originally posted in the "RedBox" forum indicates that you have Vista (the Forum has the title it does because there are two forms of the Red Box edition, one of which is based on V.6 and isn't Vista-compatible; the other is based on V.9 and has a sticker on the box saying it is Vista compatible) - the earlist Version that works with Vista is Easy Media Creator 9.1.

You could also say the RedBox Version (9.0.55) works with Vista, but the reason it sells for around $30 instead of $99 like EMC 9 is because it doesn't do as many things.

So if you have Vista, you might consider either using the built-in Vista burning ability - or (if your system specifications are high enough) getting EMC 9 or 10 or "Creator 2009" (a new name for what otherwise would be EMC 11).

Lynn

If the fact this was originally posted in the "RedBox" forum indicates that you have Vista (the Forum has the title it does because there are two forms of the Red Box edition, one of which is based on V.6 and isn't Vista-compatible; the other is based on V.9 and has a sticker on the box saying it is Vista compatible) - the earlist Version that works with Vista is Easy Media Creator 9.1.

You could also say the RedBox Version (9.0.55) works with Vista, but the reason it sells for around $30 instead of $99 like EMC 9 is because it doesn't do as many things.

So if you have Vista, you might consider either using the built-in Vista burning ability - or (if your system specifications are high enough) getting EMC 9 or 10 or "Creator 2009" (a new name for what otherwise would be EMC 11).

Lynn

Lynn

User has XP ("I have downloaded all the updates, up to 5.3.5.10v, which makes it compatible with Windows XP Professional).

Archived