• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 14 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

CineMagic Freezes

fampics

Question

I am trying to create a video file using CineMagic. I have multiple "movie" files that I am trying to condense into one. When I get to the step about creating a video file it transfers for 5-10 seconds and then freezes up. Any suggestions?

I have uploaded the most recent version and patch of EMC 8.

Help me! :)

3 answers to this question

I am trying to create a video file using CineMagic. I have multiple "movie" files that I am trying to condense into one. When I get to the step about creating a video file it transfers for 5-10 seconds and then freezes up. Any suggestions?

I have uploaded the most recent version and patch of EMC 8.

Help me! :)

Yes, forget Cinemagic, and use VideoWave. That is the program in the suite, that you should use for all of your productions.

Just add them to Video Wave in the approximate order in which you want them to play. They will just "attach to each other". In Storyline view, you can move them around, add color panels with text (internal tracks) transitions and effects; in timeline view, you can edit them and add music tracks just where you want them.

If Cinemagic is giving you a problem, it could be that one or more of those videos is "bad".

I am not sure how to use videowave. How do i condense multiple movie files into 1 file?

Thanks

Archived