• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 4 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Burning Continous Play CDs with no gaps and track cues

flopro

Question

I have mixed about an hour of dance music with Mix Meister and right now it is one long wav file. I want to be able to insert track cues (so that you can navigate through the tracks in the CD Player) but I want it to play continuously with no gaps.

I have a old version of Roxio (6-I think) and was thinking about upgrading, but this is the MAIN, MOST IMPORTANT feature I need. Can Roxio 8 do this for me?

1 answer to this question

I have mixed about an hour of dance music with Mix Meister and right now it is one long wav file. I want to be able to insert track cues (so that you can navigate through the tracks in the CD Player) but I want it to play continuously with no gaps.

I have a old version of Roxio (6-I think) and was thinking about upgrading, but this is the MAIN, MOST IMPORTANT feature I need. Can Roxio 8 do this for me?

Yes, flopro. You can flip, cut, join, edit, equalize, etc. files with Roxio's Easy Media Creator Sound Editor. A very powerful and user friendly tool available in both EMC versions 7 and 8, as far as I know.

Archived