Jump to content
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 9 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
  • 0

Fade In /fade Out?



9 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

i have been using movie maker so please bare with my newb questions. i cant seem to find any fade i or fade out effects in videowave. am i just missing it?


If you are talking about transitions, between photos, or video clips, the transition is called "dissolves". If I want a fade out/fade in, between two pictures, I put a slow dissolve transition, after one picture, then insert a black, blank panel, after the dissolve, then another slow disolve, after the black panel, then the next picture.


I then adjust the duration of the blank panel, and the dissolves, until it fades the way I want it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

hmmm... i dont know if i can trust you... you've only got 12,700+ posts. :lol

thanks guys


No, you don't make your own. You right click on a picture, that you want the black panel to appear before, then select Insert Color Panel. You will see a color box come up. I think that black is the default. If it isn't, click on the black color, then click on OK.


You will now see the black panel, before the picture that you right clicked on.


This is an example of what I am talking about. It is the dissolves, and black panels, between video clips. It works the same way between photos, or photos, mixed with video clips.


Link to comment
Share on other sites


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Create New...