• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 10 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Is It Possible To Change A Video From Standard To Widescreen In Creator 2009?

jyahres

Question

PLEASE HELP

I have created a few videos using Creator 2009 using standard mode. I would like to convert these videos over to widescreen (16x9). The problem is that after I create the initial video I noticed that the video that I used was widescreen so I wanted to see if it looked better to have the entire production also be the same. I have looked through the application as well as these forums and have not seen any reference to this so it is quite possible that I am totally missing something or people don't usually make this mistake. :rolleyes:

Anyway, any assistance that you can provide would be a great help.

Thanks,

Jim

3 answers to this question

You would be much better off doing the entire project over in 16:9 mode. When you launch Videowave, you should get a dialog box asking which format to use. Select 16:9. When you add a 4:3 source file, Videowave will automatically add black bars to each side to make it 16:9. If you would like it to fill the screen, you will have to use the zoom feature on those clips.

You would be much better off doing the entire project over in 16:9 mode. When you launch Videowave, you should get a dialog box asking which format to use. Select 16:9. When you add a 4:3 source file, Videowave will automatically add black bars to each side to make it 16:9. If you would like it to fill the screen, you will have to use the zoom feature on those clips.

Thank you for the quick reply. If I have to start a new project, is there any way to transfer any of the video? I only ask this as I was pretty selective of the video and wanted to maintain the same content.

Jim