Convert Flash Video?

Robert E McPherson

Question

6 answers to this question

Flash is a proprietary Adobe format and you would need a third party program to convert them

Thanks, I was afraid of that. I have videos that I have downloaded from the internet that only play on "Real Player".

I was hoping Roxio could convert them so I wouldn't have to buy another program. Oh well. Thanks again.

Is it possible with creator 2009 to convert "Flash Video" files to another file type that will burn on DVD compatible with all players? :blink:

Also, the quality of the dvd may not be that great, at least with my (somewhat limited) experience with flash videos off the 'net -- not the highest quality.

In any event, have you tried super for your converter?

It works for me. :rolleyes:

:rolleyes:

Also, the quality of the dvd may not be that great, at least with my (somewhat limited) experience with flash videos off the 'net -- not the highest quality.

In any event, have you tried super for your converter?

It works for me. :rolleyes:

Thanks for the link! This is the first chance I have had to get back here and let you know that I experimented with a couple of free programs that were offered. The Prism Video Converter did the job. First run at it was to convert to avi. but that wouldn't work with Roxio for whatever reason. Second try was to convert to mpeg format and that worked.

You are right about low quality. It was an adventure of sorts.

Thank you again.

Robert :rolleyes: