How To Hearing Lp While Recording Creator 2009

LarryMc

Question

How do I hear the audio of a LP or Tape I am recording while it is being recorded?

I am recording by using the linein connection from the Audio Tape player.

I am using Windows XP with Creator 2009.

I am new to Creator 2009 and I am attempting to record audio tapes with Creator 2009.

Larry Mc

2 answers to this question

How do I hear the audio of a LP or Tape I am recording while it is being recorded?

I am recording by using the linein connection from the Audio Tape player.

I am using Windows XP with Creator 2009.

I am new to Creator 2009 and I am attempting to record audio tapes with Creator 2009.

Larry Mc

That depends on your audio card. Some will allow it, some won't. What audio card/chip do you have?

First, since Creator 2009 has many applications, it would help if you name the application you are using. The two that would be most applicable would be "Capture Audio from Sound Card" or "Digitize LPs and Tapes" Which one are you using?

Make sure your Windows playback audio setting for the "line in" is enabled (not muted).

Are you able to record OK?

post-58-1228651938.jpg

Thank You for your assistance. :D

I had the linein set to mute. Once I removed the check in the mute box

I can now hear the tape while recording.

I am using "Digitize LPs and Tapes".

Yes, I am able to record - but just started and learning how to record.

Larry

That depends on your audio card. Some will allow it, some won't. What audio card/chip do you have?

First, since Creator 2009 has many applications, it would help if you name the application you are using. The two that would be most applicable would be "Capture Audio from Sound Card" or "Digitize LPs and Tapes" Which one are you using?

Make sure your Windows playback audio setting for the "line in" is enabled (not muted).

Are you able to record OK?

Archived